BARNEGAT TOWNSHIP ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
900 West Bay Avenue
Barnegat, NJ 08005-1298
(609) 698-0080, Ext. 155
MARCH 11, 2015
1. CAUCUS – 7:30 p.m.
2. CALL REGULAR MEETING TO ORDER IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING CAUCUS
3. FLAG SALUTE
4. CERTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE – NJ Open Public Meetings Act: The time, date and location of this meeting was published in The Asbury Park Press on January 10, 2015 and posted on the bulletin board in the office of the Township of Barnegat on January 2, 2015. Advance written Notice has been filed with the Township Clerk for purpose of public inspection. This meeting meets all the criteria of the Open Public Meetings Act.
5. NOTICE OF CURFEW: Meetings shall adjourn at 11:00 p.m., with no further testimony being taken unless otherwise ordered in the discretion of the Board.
6. Fire Exits: Please note locations to the rear and front of the building.
7. ROLL CALL OF MEMBERS AND CONSULTANTS:
BOARD MEMBERS: ALTERNATE MEMBERS:
Gary Brown Douglas Jonas – Alternate I
William Cox Marty Weber – Alternate II
Linda Kropf – Vice Chairman Michael Baker – Alternate III
Karen Larsen Ronald Chamberlain – Alternate IV
John Murrin – Chairman
Denise Pilovsky PROFESSIONALS:
Charlie Thomas Brian E. Rumpf, Esq.
John J. Hess, PE, PP, CME
Scott D. Taylor, A.I.C.P.
8. BUSINESS OF THE BOARD: NONE
9. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES: February 11, 2015
10. APPROVAL OF VOUCHERS: Z-2015-3
11. CORRESPONDENCE: NONE
A. RESOLUTION NO. Z-2015-4
DOCKET NO. ZB 02-01
LAKERIDGE AT BARNEGAT
LIGHTHOUSE VILLAGE AT BARNEGAT
VARIOUS BLOCKS AND LOTS
APPROVAL OF FIELD CHANGE – TRANSFER OF AFFORDABLE UNITS
13. OLD BUSINESS: NONE
14. NEW BUSINESS: NONE
15. LITIGATION/EXECUTIVE SESSION
16. OPEN MEETING TO PUBLIC
17. ADJOURN MEETING